Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Coffee Shop

Registered Male (Not Verified) PinkFloyd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    But did you cry? It's not a good drunk unless you cry and say, " I love you man!"
    No tears have been cried, and I am not fully loaded just light headed, but damn it feels good and relaxing. I think I have needed to relax since the big move. I am Mr. Reserved until I drink, and I don't drink often. Although I have been around for awhile and have 19 Provider OKs on P411, I concentrated on 3 women - Sandra Dee, SheaJonsey and Sweetestsin for a long time. Danielle is the first woman I ever contacted, but a stupid problem kept us apart until we met face to face at Gippers for a party, and we have become friends. I got tied up with a certain non-provider for almost 5 years, but drugs drove us apart. I am in Florida now, but will travel back to Oklahoma.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Yes Mr Pink....I luv sitting on my porch watching the rain....so refreshing and romantic!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    But did you cry? It's not a good drunk unless you cry and say, " I love you man!"
    Lmao. That was me at Pink Floyd lunch..
    Damn, Blue Hawaiians...
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

Verified Hobbyist BCD Slowhanz57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas4u View Post
    I luv sitting on my porch watching the rain....so refreshing and romantic!
    I have a relaxation track in my playlists that is rain falling in a farm yard. You can hear the animals, hear the rain falling on the tin roof on the barn, distant thunder. I never get through the whole sixty minute track before I'm out like a light.. ;-)

I was just called out (rightfully so and hopefully a little lighthearted) about not posting much. I pretty much stayed in the shadows on ECCIE. I will most likely do the same here. Although, I do like the fact that this board has been drama free and more relaxed. If it continues, I'll probably poke me head into the sunshine occasionally. Have a great weekend! I'll be hanging around.

Real life always comes first because it pays the bills, and contributes to continued "domestic tranquility."

And besides, we're conditioned to focus on fantasy only for an hour...or two at a time. ;-)

You do you. Glad you're alive and kickin'. Have a great weekend!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Wow Slow..cool

I am sitting on my front porch...watching it drizzle. Mmmm the rain smells good!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Still Looking Around
    I've always found the rain to be so relaxing. Now that I'm back in OK it can feel free to start!

Be careful what you ask for though. You may have to beg for it to stop on occasion. ;-)

We had a good soaking rain today for about 1/2 hour. Rain came straight down last night and today. I am used to it raining sideways in Oklahoma. 4 more pieces of furniture and I will be down to just getting something for the walls. Once I get my dresser, nightstand, dining table and bookcase I can get organized, and then I will have no excuse not to join the YMCA. My place looks too much like a guy put it together - entirely functional, but no pizazz - think doctors waiting room. . I need a womans touch. The old me would have put playboy bunnies on the wall, but it is time to mature. Got an antique headboard from a neighbor who is moving, and that looks good. I never had to think about this shit before because women were always moving stuff around.
    "My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income" Errol Flynn[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd View Post
    I never had to think about this shit before because women were always moving stuff around.
    And that's why men should totally be on board with the idea of Feng Shui. A feng shui "expert" will determine the optimal, most harmonious, "proper" place for everything, and it will *never have to move again!* ;-)
    According to the multiverse theory there exists an alternate universe where I have the body of a Greek god, I'm filthy rich, have a magnetic personality, and women adore me for more than an hour at a time. I must find that universe, go there, kill that guy and take his place.

Verified Companion danielle silver's Avatar
    I wonder if I can get laid this week.
    405-261-9144
    Catch me in OKC This week ONLy
    Rare Limited Opportunity
    Must be CHRISTMAS
    🎄 JULY
    xoxo
    The Elusive DaniellE SilveR

I'd try to help you out, but I don't think I can keep up.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by danielle silver View Post
    I wonder if I can get laid this week.
    You stole my question. I am catching the next flight out - hold on.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhanz57 View Post
    And that's why men should totally be on board with the idea of Feng Shui. A feng shui "expert" will determine the optimal, most harmonious, "proper" place for everything, and it will *never have to move again!* ;-)
    So basically I need to hire a mystic to move my furniture. LOL

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast