Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Well, let's see how this thread goes *winks at abaddon* lol thanks for listening to my rant. Still a sexy voice, muah.

Okay, so I been thinking (ya, I know)... About changing my name. My nickname has been Blaze since my early 20s, I will always be Blaze, Blazr, Mistress Blaze per Slow and Rip, and Ms Blaze.

So I've been thinking about changing it up with the climate change in the hobby and new laws and such. Maybe having to step out into unfamiliar venues for advertising.

I've always walked a fence line with two personas per se, never been one to consistently post ads for either in any one venue. I've always done okay doing my own thing to my own beat.

So if you do see this from me in the near future you know why. No biggie, no hidden agenda, no whatevers... Three of the four people I've bounced ideas off have liked my suggestion. I won't out the nay sayer giggles.

I may keep Blaze and just use a two name for website/email puposes. I don't know, change is hard when your older and a total rebrand just seems daunting to me. I'm probably just lazy.

While I sorta have a name picked, I'm still open to suggestions.

I say DO IT! I’ve been thinking the same. But than I wouldn’t be your lol name sake anymore. Maybe you and I can come up with something for me. After the new bust on alerts.....I think I’m gonna venture new territory and be extra cautious than I already am. Is there ever such a thing? .... blaze you remind me of Jessika rabbit.... heyyyyyyy there you go! * BOOM baby *