Thread: Visiting from Santa Cruz Apr 13-19

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Visiting from Santa Cruz Apr 13-19

Hey baby!

I am Alexis Fierce, flirtatiously charming. Fun size, standing 4’11. Curvy fit, perfectly proportioned with Soft caramel skin, almond eyes that draw you in. a smile that will brighten the darkest of days with a personality that will knock you off your feet! a true people pleaser, eager to fulfill Deepest desires. You will quickly find yourself feeling relaxed, familiar, and feeling right where you belong, just read one of my reviews. I provide a mind blowing, toe curling, SHEET GRIPPING experience you won’t want to miss. Amazing what I do and it truly shows!!!! providing an elite professional companionship with multiple levels of services. Please inquire by the following

(Examples!! Do’s and Don’ts )

DO! (TEXT)“Hi my name is ____ I’d like to book you for the _____for ____amount of time. I’m verified on pd and _____is my username”

(PHONE) phone calls and texts are high volume while you are calling and texting so are other people please be patient and DO book ahead 😁

if you get my voicemail please DO! leave a briefs message and try calling back again soon if I have not responded by then

Please DO NOT inquire with the words hey or hi and nothing to follow through OR Explicit language or ask if I offer quicks,car dates OR Questions that could be answered if you easily read my profile!🤡

you will be ignored. 😎

my time is just as valuable as your time please remember that!☺️

Please try to inquire at least one hour in advance for prompt Schedule timing

Santa Cruz (home base):private incall available

ON TOUR (traveling) limited availability rvsp asap

outcalls welcomed + a fee depending on distance

(SILVER) Basic…30 min or less 140

🥇(GOLD)……Toe curling, Sheet gripping Experience 200hh / 400hr

💎 (DIAMOND)….Personalized elite session,

500hh / 1000hr

Diamond includes: trips to Greece HH minimum Video or photo album Souvenir (1HR minimum)

additional hour(s) discounted 30%🤯 YES! You Read that correctly ((after the first hour)), get the second,third or fourth HR for 700🤩🥳(DIAMOND ONLY)

NOTE: souvenirs for THIS PACKAGE ONLY!!!!!! all souvenirs are for personal use, you do not have my permission to sell or share them. For yours and my eyes only!

(831)251-0007

Other services I provide…… video promotion ,personal videos, video sessions, day/ night Excursions Dinner dates, Overnights and weekend getaways

Verified on Privatedelights.ch. View for full menu. Search Sweetasshoney. This will be the only way to access full menu

(831)251-0007

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to SA Alexis. Nice!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE