Thread: OUTCALL Only SPECIALS Until Late Tonight!! (*90m ~ 350*) (*2h ~ 400*)

Verified Companion Companion RosesReign's Avatar

OUTCALL Only SPECIALS Until Late Tonight!! (*90m ~ 350*) (*2h ~ 400*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Privately Operated Provider Services Offered. Unrushed, Authentic
    , Genuine Connection...
    Safe
    Practices Enforced &
    Sane
    Desires Maintained... Consensual
    Discrete, Indulgent..Shameless

MOST POPULAR (& Highly Favored) SESSION REQUEST- ~Erotic Full Body Sensual Massage Package My Skilled Specialty;)-. A hug served as a greeting, I will always show up appropriately dressed- accompanied with a warm disposition. I take great pride in the service that I offer, and strive to make each and every session an unforgettable experience! Strongest hands and lightest teasing touch in all of Texas! Full-service included (great for tense/sore muscles) . I do not offer any bare or unsafe services, so please don't ask

Screening & Booking Instructions

Newbie friendly!~ Send a TEXT- that includes ALL of the following info..
    Oh2 Handle, age, ethnicity, availability, session type, referrals/references- and a bit about yourself! Please follow up with a Direct Message from your OH2 account with matching info!;) Screening is for both my safety & yours, therefore any incomplete session inquiries will not be considered.! NEWBIE FRIENDLY!

TEXT ME AT 512 714 8382

~~~Base Donations~~~

HH 200
    45m 250
    1h 300
    90m 400
    2h 470

'**Outcalls have a minimum of 1h and may be subjected to a travel fee! Available anywhere in Greater Austin and surrounding areas!

Cash is king! And is the requested method of donation from All NEW CLIENTS! Cash app, Venmo, Google Pay available for known clients! or remote transactions. If needed please let me know ahead of time. Transfers are to be made in person -at the beginning of the session. Deposits NOT required, with the exception of ore arranged city to city travel (excluding tours)

Last edited by RosesReign; 03-16-2023 at 06:24 PM.