Quote Originally Posted by albundy v2.0 View Post

No ads allowed on ECCIE and posting reviews aren’t nearly as fun as it used to be. So many freaking rules. Can’t even post any pictures over there, even from ads.
But it is a pain in the ass writing reviews here. You have to put a single random letter in a few fields. Submit the review. Then edit it to fill out your review.

I agree this site is much better than Eccie because provider ads are allowed, and because of the much more permissive rules for reviews. The review bug is a little annoying, but the way to get around it is just as Al described. The method is easy to use, so the bug is not a big deal.

Apart from not being able to post pictures, Eccie also have unannounced rules that the moderators will use to avoid giving premium access credits for reviews. For example, I was denied credit for a review of a new LL agency girl because I had reviewed another girl from the same agency within 90 days. The excuse was that the LL account was considered a “personal” account and my review considered to be of the same provider even if my encounters were with two different girls. Just an example how Eccie has become less user friendly.
I also got points on Eccie for “adverting another site” because I mentioned in a post that many providers had ads and profiles on OH2 and tryst.link. A moderator edited my post, although it cannot be seen on my post that it was edited by a moderator.

OH2 has been stable and up and running and that is great. Thanks to CK for getting it back. Hopefully, this will encourage more user to contribute to this site and make it more popular and better