Thread: Mia Widow: Easy Latina

Mia Widow: Easy Latina

Companion's Handle: Mia Widow
    Date of Visit: 4/27/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: after screen
    Email Address: miawidow69@proton.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?28526-Mia-Widow
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE, MSOG, FF (not pse)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$.5 + gift
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde and light brown streaks
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Private comments and pictures
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Both
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I saw Mia's ad and her picture looked very nice. She replied to my message stating she would contact the references and get back with me about setting up a review session. It took longer than expected because of the bugs in system. Eventually she sent her contact number and we worked out a time and place.

It was a rushed appointment after my work day. I wanted to get my first review out of the way and she looked good enough in the ad to help me.

She is extremely kind and accommodating for my wants and needs before we even meet. I asked her for a certain dress and appearance and she was with me all the way. She even liked the style and ease of which I asked her to be. I should also add that she wanted to make it easier for me when she asked if I wanted to make the incall location more convenient for me. Again. She is an easygoing girl. If you can prove your history with other providers vouching, things seem to just flow naturally.

Throughout this last day of the work week we were texting. Some flirting. Mostly business. She sends me a picture of what she will wear and wants my opinion on what I think. Tank top and panties. She says she has thigh-high socks and wanted to know if she should include them. In retrospect, I should have told her to wear ankle-high or bobbie socks.

When I enter the room the first thing I notice is her face. Very attractive. Like some previous examples I have shared on the previous board, the models in the T-shirt and panties all had their makeup and hair done very nice. She complied with flying colors (no pun intended if there is one in there). A beautiful Latina reminiscent of the girls in my youth. I've seen it. Done it. Even have it in the family. Latin this and Latin that. For you boys who favor a lighter shade of brown, she hits the mark.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by homeuser; 04-28-2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling

You put a lot of 'content' in your public comments, OP....

butt, thanks for sharing... nice review of this gal.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes I agree. Lots of info in public but very detailed review

I'll do better next time. I was thinking of putting the setup part of the review in public. Is that a good thing? Or still too much?