Thread: Google voice over real number?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Google voice over real number?

I was trying to see someone today who was perfectly pleasant while initially talking pricing and time. Then she asked for a selfie with a thumbs up. I did that and then she came back saying I needed to do it from my real number.. I use a google voice number to keep anonymity and don’t need my real number floating around on providers phones.. I said this is the number I use when I hobby. She shut it down and said I need to find somebody else because she needs to protect herself.

My question is why is google voice a no go for some people even if it’s the number I use consistently and have references that will vouch for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    think about it. Why do they want your actual number to your personal phone....it's so they can track you and/or find out more of your personal info than you want to share.
    Last edited by titbdoyl; 11-10-2022 at 02:58 PM. Reason: edit

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    Not all of us are out to fuck over you guys FYI. Those who are will meet their justified end. However, I would challenge any of you gents to deal with the litany of no shows, outcall fake addresses, guys wanting to jerk off, rude assholes making hurtful comments, dumbasses asking how much for a bbbj and more. And guess what, we have no recourse in collecting a ncns fee, recoup monies lost for travel to fake outcalls, not to mention revenue lost because we passed up others for some bullshit. It sucks, it sucks the joy right out of us, and unfortunately reflects in attitude and in stricter screening. It's not to necessarily track you down, but if you are legit it shouldn't be an issue. However it does stop a great deal of the bullshit when you stop accepting burner phone numbers.
    For you lovely men who make it so easy for us by being proactive and forthcoming bless your pea picking hearts, it is appreciated more than you know. For those whose intents are good but are a little wary, research your provider for alerts or conflicts, but ultimately do what feels safe for you, we will get over it.
    For you time wasting, immature, shitheads who keep screwing with us ladies there will come a day when Karma comes a calling and I hope you are good and lubed because that ass fucking is gonna hurt! Anal Eze, find it at any adult book store, you probably should stock up!!
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilejo View Post
    I was trying to see someone today who was perfectly pleasant while initially talking pricing and time. Then she asked for a selfie with a thumbs up. I did that and then she came back saying I needed to do it from my real number.. I use a google voice number to keep anonymity and don’t need my real number floating around on providers phones.. I said this is the number I use when I hobby. She shut it down and said I need to find somebody else because she needs to protect herself.

My question is why is google voice a no go for some people even if it’s the number I use consistently and have references that will vouch for me.
    Tell her to pound sand and find another provider. That simple. Do not ever allow them to dictate your safety with giving up RW info. If you have references use them. Or if you plan on doing this for a long time. Get P411.

It did not used to be this way for many, many years and there were not issues that I can think of. I have been around these boards since 1998. yes 24 years now. No one ever asked me for RW info back then, and I saw well over 150 Providers from 2001-2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Tell her to pound sand and find another provider. That simple. Do not ever allow them to dictate your safety with giving up RW info. If you have references use them. Or if you plan on doing this for a long time. Get P411.

It did not used to be this way for many, many years and there were not issues that I can think of. I have been around these boards since 1998. yes 24 years now. No one ever asked me for RW info back then, and I saw well over 150 Providers from 2001-2007.
    I do find it interesting that screening has become so much more of a thing now. Not saying it shouldn't be done, ladies, just saying that back in the day there was little to none, and you didn't hear about issues. In fact, so many times you see alerts by providers on hobbyists that are established and had been supposedly screened. Of course, at the end of the day if provider and hobbyist can't agree on the level of screening, then you both move on.

P411 is definitely something you should look into.
    I feel like everyone should have an account.

Even sending the selfie was dumb. At least Kelly was honest about why she wants a real number. I posted about providers wanting rw info for screening before and got bs reasons for why rw info was required for screening.

Verified Companion Companion KellyDarlin's Avatar
    P411 is fine, but it cannot do anymore to insure provider/hobbyist security than word of mouth and research can. I'm not going to pay for information that is readily available in this community if we all were more proactive, diligent in our responsibility to keep one another safe, and resolved to work towards goal of legalizing this hobby, holding ourselves and one another accountable for our words and deeds, and we become a community where men are not called tricks and licks and ladies are treated like ladies, maybe just maybe, we can build honest, loving, mutually beneficial relationships with one another and all this back and forth, accusatory, presumptious, tedious, bullshit can stop and the joy and feeling of comraderie and mutual respect can prevail. It just takes a minority to influence the majority by showing the way.
    I'm tired of feeling like what I do doesn't matter, that I'm just a piece of meat with no emotions or needs. I do not treat nor will I ever be able to treat someone like that.
    I do have a murderous anger problem and yes I will do what I must to get the no show fee from the ones who purposely set out to fuck me over.
    But most of you don't fit that category and I know when an emergency arises and when a cow turd is tossed, but if you men that I hold in high esteem would be forthcoming in paying the cancelation fees or own up when you screw up and leave us hanging by apologizing and getting the money owed taken care of, most of us would and should be able to shake our hurt feelings and thaw the ice queen personas shown.
    I'm gonna be the first to say that I've made horrible decisions, said things out of anger, put others in a bad position, and brought harm to my community and for that I beg everyone's pardon.
    It's not easy being wrong or being wronged, but owning it and resolving it is better than the thread of hate being woven into our banner flag.
    KellyDarlin 281-387-0025

This ain't no dog and pony show!
    (Unless you are bringing the dog and pony)

MENU - GFE FULL SERVICE, DATY, DATO, BBBJCIM, GREEK, DFK, COCK WORSHIP, RIMMING, ROLEPLAY, MSOG, TOYSHOW, SENSUAL MASSAGE AND MORE

RATES FOR MY TIME
    CARDATE QV 120/BNG 100
    INCALL - 20 100/30 140/60 220
    OUTCALL - 20 120/30 180/60 320

ONLY VERIFIED OR VETTED REGISTERED MEMBERS
    NCNS FEE $50