Available incall and outcalls Between
11am to1 am please text only or you will be blocked if you call 2105712192 Mfm session only not doing solo session so please Don't ask!💲Doing a really good special if you want to watch a good show and you can even direct it on how you want for hubby and I to play and do whatever you want to see.(😈ic/ 💦qv 15 min$30, hhr $50 and you can record for a quick 2 min you can also cum on me except in my mouth ,near pussy or anal area ,no fiv/ If you want to Join us qv 15 min 200 hhr 300 Hr 400 Greek extra 100 ♋‼️Menu pretty much open Mfm Dp . Rough playing, ROLEPLAYING FANTASY,Hair pulling, BDSM, TOY'S, SPANKINGS,many more My nono are cim,, BBFS, Kissing in the mouth,SS, Also newbie friendly with ID verification and if you want to set up a session please send me your Handle name and 2 recently providers to speed up the process and get to the fun stuff,. Cancellation fee $50 and or you will be blocked until fee is paid for.💯💲X rated videos for sale and I promise you will enjoy them doing special on them all week so if you are interested in buying let me know I will also send a picture of me when I get a text from you so you can see how sexy I am and hopefully you can come and watch me live and get fuck really good or maybe you can join in and get to fuck me really good also will be working all mouth as of right now so take advantage before I decide if I might go out of town again.😘💋