Companion's Handle: Kerol Brazilian
Date of Visit: 08/15/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 201-372-4959
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...razilian-model
City, State: Addison, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 500
Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
Hair Color and Length: long brown
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian
Companion Description: Kerol is a fit, mid 20's Brazilian hottie in DFW until Wed. She is all natural and well proportioned; b-cups with small responsive nipples, cute ass, flat stomach, shaved kitty. Her pics on here and in her Eros ad are spot on.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Texted the number from OH2 add Sun evening, booking agent that schedules for several other latin girls. Provided a reference and scheduled a one hour appointment for early the next morning. Arrived on time and was given the room number at an extended stay hotel in Addison. When Kerol opened the door I was very pleased that she was the girl from the ad. Brought her a Starbucks and we sat on the bed and chatted for 20 minutes or so. Her English is good as she's been in the US for 6 years (goes to nursing school in Ohio). Got on her phone a few times while we were chatting but it didn't bother me as she said she didn't have an appointment scheduled after and we can take our time.

Kerol is fairly submissive and it's obvious she wants you to run the appointment. So some may think her IOP isn't great but I would definitely repeat!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.