Quote Originally Posted by Lauren_xxx View Post
Let me cut to the chase. I love women and I’ve had enough penis in my life lol. I can’t stop fantasizing about Women when it’s time to pleasure myself. Sure I’ve had a few experiences, but I am no longer acquainted with my old lady friends :(. So I’m interested in hooking up with a lovely provider for fun (just us girls, no double). I want a petite, wet, and sweet hotty to lick my pussy better than any man ever has. And when you’re done i want you to ride my face, make me learn how to please you… Cum in my mouth and rub your wet pussy against mine until we both orgasm. And if we’re both compatible, maybe we could make this a regular thing and do doubles 💦. Pm is open

How bout you read the reviews/ threads and find a double friendly provide you like. Send her a pm and set up an appointment and pay her rate and tell her you want her solo. I can think of katrina and mona lisa but you need to the pm the provider lol nobody gonna take that offer unless you pay there rate and you pursue lmao.