I got locked out of my other account because i tried to change my password. I haven’t been able to log in for like 6 months now. I don't REQUIRE a selfie to book i always give the option to tell me ur age race height and weight instead. I like to know the basics about who i’m about to meet with. Which i think is fair considering you get to see multiple pics of me! I get like 50 texts a day from oh people so please be patient with me, but i do want to see everyone as long as ur not a weirdo. If i really have that shitty of communication with you then I probably just felt weird and didn’t want to see you at that time. Sorry. Thanks for the welcomes! I will attempt a menu but there is so much i’m sure i’ll forget to include some stuff - Gfe, bbbj, cim, daty, 69, fs, msog… thats all i can think of lol. Thanks to everyone that has reached out I can’t wait to meet you! Sorry if you have had a bad experience trying to communicate with me in the past, text me and let me know and we can try to talk it out. Have a great night.

Also, forgot to post my OF, subscribe if u want a sneak peak but no pressure ;)
https://onlyfans.com/yummybunny6969