Thread: Rumor on ECCIE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar

Rumor on ECCIE

Now that I don’t have to worry about being banned on ECCIE, like that pig NOSTRESS was, I want to dispel a rumor.

I had a lady tell me that she had heard that the men were colluding in the Men’s Lounge to go on strike in an attempt to drive the ladies’ donations down. I was not aware of anything of that nature and found nothing in the Men’s Lounge.

You ladies owe it to yourself to get the best donation you can for your time. And I’ve helped enough ladies get started as providers that I understand the amount of bullshit you have to go through with time wasters and assholes, let alone other providers sending you on wild goose chases. So I get it.

At the same time, I know that many guys in OKC and Tulsa have become skilled at locating and recruiting UTR’s who feel that $50-$100/hour is great compared to the meager wages they earn, as well as frustrated housewife’s who need attention and require no monetary compensation.

I’m just trying to be open and honest about this. I have many UTR’s and even a FWB that I found on Match.com of all places. But the hobby has been very good to me and I like to support all of the ladies as much as I can.

There are some new ladies on here that I haven’t met yet and I hope to correct that as soon as possible!

Thanks to all of you for this life-changing experience.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Verified Companion Companion
    Well said!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    You must be one of those Tards that think eccie is coming back? Lmao... Do you know anything about the Law that has been passed? It clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about.. Those Who drive there Price's into the dirt obviously didn't have a return clientele... Whoever you're getting your information from is clearly a F*cktard & You're One For Believing This BS... But Carry On You Must Be Looking For A Discount Lmao...
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD Redd Rozay's Avatar

Dorthy Monroe Sighting....

I don’t know anything about that Rumor!!! BUTT>>> it got DM TO POST in Oklahoma... and look who SLID IN RIGHT UNDER HER ASS!!!!!
    Last edited by Redd Rozay; 04-20-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Redd, you're such a silly old romantic! Just don't hit it too hard while slidin', ya might break somethin! Lol

Retired Site "Guide"
    I have said this to some, but not all.

The way I see it is we are all guests in ck1942's house. Nobody pays a dime to be here. When you disrespect each other you disrespect ck1942. When you disrespect ck1942 you leave. Problem solved.

Mentioning rumors (whether they exist or not) and name calling each other are not being respectful. I would remind you that we are self-moderated here. That means you need to think before you post... "Is this what I really want to say and how does it reflect on me?"

Self-posted alerts are fine. I enjoy them immensely. But, they can be carried to the extreme.

Think about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    Gfejunkie - Thank you for your advice. My slam of NOSTRESS was tongue in cheek, he is one of my best friends and the only one who knows of my hobby addiction. We give each other shit on a regular basis.

My intent with the post was not to pass along a rumor but rather to dispel one. I have gotten to know many of the OKC and Tulsa ladies and value their friendship. I wanted them to know the truth.

Dorothy - I’m not aware that you have yet visited OKC or Tulsa. I could be wrong. If you did I’m guessing a few guys would enjoy your company despite your need to troll other’s community and attempt to impress everyone with your uninformed opinions. I’m not attempting to influence the local donations, ladies set their expectations and guys who can meet that go visit them. I have donated anywhere from $50/hour to $500/hour and have had very few bad sessions.

Best of luck to you, but your opinion carries little weight with me.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.

Retired Site "Guide"
    It was more than just advice.