Thread: BrittanyBell: No Go on BrittanyBell

Verified Hobbyist BCD

BrittanyBell: No Go on BrittanyBell

Companion's Handle: BrittanyBell
    Date of Visit: 7-23-2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Don't
    Phone Number: (443) 515-3146
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Texas...n/BrittanyBell
    City, State: Webster, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Wasting my time by being wasted.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: None... thank GOD!
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Blond with other colors
    Smoking Status: She will smoke in front of you
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Bigger than pics led to believe. Unkept... looked like she just woke up. Scabs on arms and legs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded every worst expectation I ever had
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? HELL NO!!!

Public comments:
    Stay away from this one!!!

[HIDE - REMOVED BY CK1942]Contacted her via text. It took a while to set things up, which should have been my first warning. She would respond and then nothing for hours, and then respond..."are you coming?" Just to let you know the ONLY reason I still went in was because of the convince of her being close. If it wasn't for that... I would have stopped trying because of poor communication.
    Finally get the address and show up at the door. When she opens it, her dogs starts to jump on me. Luckily, I love dogs. Everything imaginable on the floor... cloths, food, kitty litter, dirt... I hope that was dirt. I get to the bed and the bed sheets are dirty... from what, I cannot tell. I made a clean spot and was about to get comfortable, and then I noticed the REDACTED-CK1942 I hate it when little head takes over! I finally came to my senses and took off for the door. She then started to yell, "aren't you going to give me some money for wasting my time?" Really!!! She still wanted money! I got the hell out of there while she was yelling that she was going to report me for wasting her time. lol
    It's been a while since I had a crazy encounter like this... Guess I was due. This one is potentially dangerous... Don't risk it![/HIDE-REMOVED CK1942]

SINCE NO SESSION HAPPENED, MOVED TO COED - CK1942

Wow, man that's messed up! Thanks for the report.sir.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This isn't a review...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m assuming your the one she talked about wanting to bash their car in with a baseball bat for not getting what you wanted and leaving 😂😂 Saw this on Twitter a couple days ago. Been interested in this one maybe not now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    LOL... Wait, what? Someone wanted to bash their own car for not getting what they wanted? No baseball bat with my experience. Just getting screamed at, at the top of her lungs for wasting her time. Probably someone else that turned around when they saw what I saw. Go in for yourself and see. Just know you have been warned. And if you book with her and complete a session, also schedule a Dr appointment. You will know why if you go.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    This isn't a review...
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Her PD ad does say "be prepared to scream".

Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    DUDES! Review forums are restricted to rep reports of bcd activities. No activities, the post is relocated to coed forum.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, June 4

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!