Thread: “Justtryin2havefun333” is lien on me..

Verified Companion Companion

“Justtryin2havefun333” is lien on me..

This is why I don’t see hobbyist that’s not verified!! Be too many unverified weirdos that’s delusional.. but I’ll be back in Austin soon for my Verified babes!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla Belle View Post
    This is why I don’t see hobbyist that’s not verified!! Be too many unverified weirdos that’s delusional.. but I’ll be back in Austin soon for my Verified babes!
    Actually I think you're the liar. I saw you and you said you'd send CK and me a PM vouching for me but you did not. I texted you after our session confirming that I completed a review for you per the RS rate you were advertising and asked you to not forget about sending the PM and you replied "I will babe". As of today you still have not sent the PM you said you would and you are no longer replying to my texts. Your lack of integrity in dealing with me suggests that with "Justtryin2havefun333 "'s warning, you are the liar.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok Layla contacted me and said she had an issue with her phone number. She has since sent the vouching PM she said she would.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Of course she did. Too many negative comments are bad for business

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yeah well she hasn’t gotten back with me about my money, she blocked me on cashapp. She claims she was in a car wreck whatever, I really don’t give a shit anymore she can keep the money just beware all hobbyists DO NOT SEND HER A DEPOSIT. This girl can’t be trusted I have no reason to lie. I even offered to edit my post if she would return my deposit but I have yet to receive. This type of shit is bad for providers who use deposits for their own safety. And Layla it’s actually spelled Lying not lien lol. Slow ass ghetto ho

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    yeah, girls like this are the reason most guys don't do deposits. It's just an easy way for them to make some money without having to put out. Guys, there's plenty of good quality providers on here who don't scam guys using deposits. Just walk away if they ask for one...no piece of hot tail is worth it.
    Despite my handle, I am actually very ok with women of all sizes. My only requirement is that they be sexy!

White male in his early 50’s.

Activities liked: BJ, CG, Mish, K9, prone bone!

2 things:

1. Once you expose and lighten your physical/digital wallet, have the expectation that you won't get your money.

2. Anybody got any popcorn...or tea?
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones