Date of Visit: 3/31/18
Preferred Method of Contact: Text.
Phone Number: (985)772-0163
Email Address: Yeah, right!
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Houma, Louisiana
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yep
Activities: Problems getting to full attention, BBJ, CFS, Cowgirl, K9, premature ejaculation. Video and pictures are allowed.
Scheduled Length of Visit: half hour
Donation: $100
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: brunette, long
Smoking Status: Does a bear shit in the woods?
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina/Light complexion
Companion Description: A fairly pretty face, nice body, great ass view in doggy, tits are just OK. She was sexier with shirt on and pulled up, in my opinion. A few tattoos. "Dustin" really wants people to know that her left ass cheek belongs to him apparently.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, indeed. For the price, and her overall looks, she can't be beat!

Public comments:
She was in a hotel room with her friend. A very heavy girl who was handling her next appointment on the phone when I got there. She waited in the bathroom and listening in. LOL! Whatever butters your popcorn, Honey. Nice BBJ. Could have used a little more shaft licking, slobber, and attention to the twins, but was still a good one. Allowed filming. Even waved at the camera during doggy. Fairly pretty girl with a nice body. No real complaints here. She offers QV for $70/HHR for $100. Can't beat her for the menu, overall looks, and price. BP went down very shortly after I saw her. I assume she is still working.

From one of her ads:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.