Thread: Rose is back! UPSCALE CENTRAL INCALL ALL EVENING THRU TOMORROW

Verified Companion Companion RosesReign's Avatar

Rose is back! UPSCALE CENTRAL INCALL ALL EVENING THRU TOMORROW

UPSCALE INCALL OFFERED ASAP & ALL EVENING (CENTRAL)

Hey guys, this is Rose, formally Rosy.faexoxo---i got myself locked out of my old account! Anywho- I am available for outcall all evening and am mobile to anywhere in Austin! ! To book an appt my number is still the same and is below! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Privately Operated Provider Services Offered. Unrushed, Authentic
    Experiences, Genuine Connection...
    Safe
    Practices Enforced &
    Sane
    Desires Maintained... Consensual
    Discrete, Indulgent..Shameless

MOST POPULAR (& Highly Favored) SESSION REQUEST- my Erotic Full Body Sensual Massage Package (All Inclusive)~ My Skilled Specialty;)The perfect candlelit, comfortable atmosphere to retreat to after a long stressful day- Strongest hands and lightest teasing touch in all of Texas! (great for tense/sore muscles) . I do not offer any bare or unsafe services, so please don't ask

Screening & Booking Instructions for New or Returning Clients-over 6 Mnths

Newbie friendly!~ Send a TEXT- that includes ALL of the following info..
    Oh2 Handle, age, ethnicity, availability, session type, referrals & references and a bit about yourself. Please follow up with a Direct Message from your OH2 account with matching info!;) Screening is for both my safety & yours, therefore any requests not following the above format may not be considered.!

TEXT ME AT 512 714 8382

~~~Base Donations~~~

HH 200
    1h 300
    90m 400
    2h 470

'**'Inquire for Outcall! MIN 1h..Always Mobile with WITH NO EXTRA CHARGE

Cash is king! Cash app available for emergencies or smaller or remote transactions. If needed please let me know ahead of time. Transfers must be made in person -at the beginning of the session

Last edited by RosesReign; 06-02-2022 at 06:59 PM.