Thread: "Monday-Friday" Houston Galleria Southwest

Verified Companion Companion Klearblu's Avatar

"Monday-Friday" Houston Galleria Southwest

Please forgive my delay. I am transitioning from one city to you're city " Houston, Texas". I only ask that you read my entire message. My daily schedule all week will be 10:30 a.m. until 8:30 P.M. I only have one class this week. 8-9 a.m.

I am not new to providing adult service. I am very low volume and that too will pick up very soon. I am here for studies so I will be very selective who I see.

I will regardless of who I see provide upscale, up to date adult companionship. Yes I am friends with Kimmytime69 and other providers by way of school, Austin or Vegas. Regardless of that I still strive to be the best ever at anything I do. So yes I will be trying to out do my friends.

I enjoy MEN. Grown men who exercise proper hygiene and enjoy feeding a lady their juices. I'm a gfe provider. Meaning bbbj,cim,dt,dfk,SS, and so on. No anal service is offered. I also have no issue with this thing called MSOG which I thought that was a given.

My rates are my rates. I do not mean to step on any toes but as I said earlier I am low volume. My photos are current and if not me it's FREE.

1/2 250.00
    Hr. 350.00
    2-Hr. 500.00

All messages should include current screening information. I am asking for two or more ladies who you have seen recently. Please share their links. I am asking for your age, race, and two references.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Klearblu; 05-01-2022 at 06:12 PM.