Thread: Nova

Verified Companion Companion

Nova

Lately nova has been getting message requests on Facebook because I accidentally posted her picture with her profile name on it , and she's not happy about it. I always post only my number because they ask me not to put them out there like that , so when they go home to their kids and lives , they don't have anyone texting them. I understand you guys would like a PERSONAL NUMBER for her ; to contact her thru, but she has asked to to tellyou guys NOT TO CONTACT HER UNLESS THRU ME. she was very upset with me for posting her Facebook. So please no more direct messages to her .

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the clarification, we all make mistakes from time to time.....But hobby mistakes can really hurt some of us, so hopefully this won't go any further.

You should contact the Moderator to have any previous post on her removed, then help her to make sure her FB settings are all switched to "private"

Registered Male (Not Verified) Transcend's Avatar
    She needs to set herself to private on FB

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
    She needs to set herself to private on FB
    Good advice for anyone, but men shouldn’t stalk women on Facebook or anywhere else. If she doesn’t want her number online, it’s pretty safe to assume that she wouldn’t want to be contacted on social media.