Thread: Nova

Verified Companion Companion

Nova

Please don't put what nova does and doesn't do against me . I'm my own provider and she's her own provider. What she doesn't do or what she doesn't wantbto do SHOUOD NOT REFLECT ON ME . IM MY OWN PROVIDER. IF YOU GUYS DONT WABT TO SEE NOVA THEN DONT . I've been apart of oh2 for a long time so please don't put us in the same boat when we're on 2 totally different streams

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki Sage View Post
    Please don't put what nova does and doesn't do against me . I'm my own provider and she's her own provider. What she doesn't do or what she doesn't wantbto do SHOUOD NOT REFLECT ON ME . IM MY OWN PROVIDER. IF YOU GUYS DONT WABT TO SEE NOVA THEN DONT . I've been apart of oh2 for a long time so please don't put us in the same boat when we're on 2 totally different streams
    I’m curious if you are referring to Nova not offering GFE or if it’s something else because i plan to see you both again in the future and want to know if something has changed. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you both and have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Both are very different experiences but I felt welcomed and had a great time with both of you. I can’t imagine anyone having a complaint if their experience was anything similar to mine.