Quote Originally Posted by midlifefun View Post
What if its you who shot the footage and shared it with her?
That's usually always how it works with me. I record all my hangouts (including with OP here) on my phone and then send it her way where she is in full control of if/when/how the video gets out beyond that. And then in regards to the video which I still have, I keep it private and she still dictates the permissions on the if/when/how I share (Most I ever do is share screenshots which I have !00% always had permission to do so). I don't think it matters who does the actual recording, the important part is that SHE has the final say as to the scope of exposure. I might not have answered your question because I don't think I fully understand it. Maybe if you're asking if it's he guy doing the recording then should he get the say in where the footage gets shared? Simple answer from me on that one is a quick, "no."

A huge part of the whole "vid friendly" thing is not just the trust involved, but it's also the idea that she's going to use the footage elsewhere such as direct sale, OF content, etc and that becomes a motivator for her to allow recording. She likes it, guys buying it like it and I know I sure af like it too, lol..