****SUNDAY DAYTIME SPECIAL****
Happy Weekend Friends!
I hope you guys are enjoying this cold weather
but if you need some cuddling and someone to warm you up
I will be available pretty much all day Sunday and providing a little last minute present to those i have ALREADY had the pleasure of enjoying private time with.
YES! This is for Sunday only and I am catering to in and out inquiries.

If we have not met yet please submit the proper screening (you must include references) info along with the time you’d like to meet to my email ONLY. I am offering 60 mins only.
60/300

For those of you whom I have already met shoot me an email with a time you’d like to hang and a backup if possible. I’ll get back ASAP.
60/260

Exoticezra@yahoo.com

My Sunday travels were canceled so I have the entire day wide open and would love to have a little fun with a familiar face. I have been eager to just relax, enjoy some wine, and let all of my stress melt away while diving right into some exciting pleasure. Who would like to join me?
I am always ready to please and fully satisfy. I am a giver but I also know how to surrender submit and genuinely enjoy what is generously given.

I take my sweet time and never book back to back. I am very low volume and absolutely love it this way. I firmly believe in quality vs quantity and i take great pride in providing it.

Convenient easily accessible but discreet location near Med center.

Let’s start this week off right! See you soon!
XOXO
EZ