Thread: New client seeking help

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New client seeking help

Hi! Just moved from mexico (land of the free… to hire sexual services). New to pay to play in the US and can use some help getting up to speed. Been visiting Asian massage parlors but am looking for something more like I was getting in mexico. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the best way to engage to find out pricing, location, and sniff out if they’re a scam?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Masoncosta2020's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar24mando View Post
    Hi! Just moved from mexico (land of the free… to hire sexual services). New to pay to play in the US and can use some help getting up to speed. Been visiting Asian massage parlors but am looking for something more like I was getting in mexico. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the best way to engage to find out pricing, location, and sniff out if they’re a scam?
    Armando, which part of Mexico are you from ? Just curious I love Mexico and its Treasures. Anyway... Welcome to Dallas.

Are you into Latinas? Caucasians? Black? Mix? Asians? Blondes? Spinners? PAWGs? Big Boobs? Tiny Boobs ?
    Please elaborate your likings.

Also just curious, What kind were you getting in Mexico ??

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Ar24mando View Post
    ….What’s the best way to engage to find out pricing, location, and sniff out if they’re a scam?
    Try asking the lady. Also, if they are demanding a deposit, it’s probably a scam.

Also, welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    CDMX. If you’re ever going, let me know. Venezuelan, Colombian, mexican, Brazilian, Russian, Lebanese… anything you can think of except Asian for some weird reason. Massage parlor scene dead in CDMX but alive and well in Puerto Vallarta. Vallarta fun because girls are outside massage place and you basically see what’s on the menu. Guadalajara has some good choices too. Anyway.. can talk about this for days…. So much work to find ass in the US!

Verified Companion
    we dont have mexico pricing here thats for sure!

welcome to the site - stay safe & be careful which gents you take advice from ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome to the site amigo.