***VISITING LAKE CHARLES FEB 16-20; ACCEPTING PRE-BOOKINGS***

Hi Gentlemen! I'm Khari, a flirty & insightful curvy caribbean woman with a spunky & spontaneous side!! I pride myself in making sure our encounter is filled with passion & sensuality! Every moment spent with me will be more unforgettable than the last! My photos are very real, recent & updated often so you'll know you're geting the real deal!

image_6483441 (17).jpg

I'm always availble to upscale, professional gentlemen who prefer more of an up close & personal, long lasting experience. My companionship is the perfect fit for any occasion: dinners, sporting events, museums, weekend getaways & more!

Whenever there's a need for a true connection, I'm the one you need...

~Khari

(multi hr, overnights, fmty available)

image_6483441 (19).jpg strap.jpg image_6483441 (14).jpg

$200hhr/$300hr +$50 Outcalls
Massage Table (FBSM)/Shower Included

***Advanced booking (+24 hrs) is highly recommended but with proper screening info, I can accommodate bookings made within 2-3hrs of desired appt time***

Please be aware that screening is required for ALL bookings... Your initial contact (PM) should include:

*Full Name
*Occupation
*Location (City/State)
*Socials/Handles Used (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TNA, P411)

-Discretion is applied when given screening info. I DO NOT share personal information with anyone. Any personal information provided is used to verify the person I'm meeting with as well as for my safety.