Thread: Ida Wow

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verbal Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by stiffy3269 View Post
    The whole way someone is going to get busted is if there is a verbal negotiation to exchange money for sex.
    First, let me say thanks. This is very helpful. I appreciate the thoughts on video. I've heard that before and this put it all together for me. It makes sense that's why we hear about spa workers being busted but haven't heard much about hobbyists getting busted at spas. Where as, hotel stings for hobbyists are a different story.

I have a questions about verbal negotiation. While I agree LE can bust for verbal negotiations, the law is clear a crime takes place when private parts are touched by another person with the intent to sexually arouse any person. I would think getting down to business without any verbal negotiation should still lead to the same end result as far as LE is concerned. So, is the whole issue here then, that 1. because LE can't blind record and 2. since they would never let a flipped girl or undercover go "all the way", then it's fairly safe to assume when someone gets to the point where people are touching each others privates for arrousal, it's a much safer bet LE isn't involved? Just by process of elimination? In other words, if we're touching each other, then it's probably not a flipped girl or an under cover LE and if it's not either of those then no one in the roome gave consent for recording soooooo, chances are pretty high the hobbyist would be safe? Correct?

But then about the school proximity, Aida is clearly going all the way. So while the law is more strict near a school, wouldn't the rule still apply? Aida is not flipped and not undercover LE either, so there shouldn't be any hidden recording? Right? What would be the fear then other than LE doing a raid while you're there and they catch you in the act?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Mr. Captain; 02-01-2022 at 06:16 PM.