Thread: *Waves*

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar

*Waves*

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say hi and let y'all know I made it over.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hey Victoria. Great to see you here. Kinda lonely so far. Let's see where everyone gravitates to...

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A warm and wicked welcome to you, Victoria!

Give H2 some time, pbm. It was set up as a quiet alternative haven for displaced ASPD members when that site went dark in 2009, but the more massive and commercially-oriented ECCIE sideswiped many. A lot of peeps are just now realizing that the E vanished into limbo over the weekend, and finding the route to this risque refuge is primarily by invitation. Safer that way.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-09-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Hello to you both.

Nice to see familiar faces here. And pbmgd, we are longer overdue for a subsequent rendezvous. ;)

I agree with Fancy. Give it some time and I am sure we will see more here. I have been getting loads of texts since Saturday from clients, "Hey, do you know if Eccie is gone?" So yes, I think it will take some time for the word to get out and for people to make their way here.

I am also unsure how everyone will get the info. I was lucky that someone shared it with me, but I am being very picky and not telling anyone about the new/old site.

I also think there are some technical issues to work out as I had some issues when registering and it seems I am still not getting email notifications when I get posts/messages here.

Ah well, I am sure all things will sort out in time!!!
    P411

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the background, Fancy. I will keep checking in!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, Victoria. Long overdue! See you soon

Quote Originally Posted by pbmgd View Post
    Yes, Victoria. Long overdue! See you soon
    Looking forward to it!
    P411