Thread: Fucking Machines

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Fucking Machines

Anyone have one? or any experience with one?

Providers or Hobbyists, just curious about any actual info.

Prices have come way down but...

https://www.kink.com/channel/fucking-machines

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Ok so hismith has come out with their latest upgraded version. And it seems they have worked out a few kinks (lol) from the previous model. Such as the older version's legs and stands were a bit unstable and would cause the machine to topple over and move in certain positions. This new version doesn't do that. Also the new version is definitely easier to set up and ALOT more lighter, and comes with an awesome and more discreet carrying case (perfect for traveling with) opposed to the late model. But one thing to remember, and this was more of an issue with the late model but I suppose an issue to make people aware of nonetheless, is that when your pussy or ass starts to clench or clamp down on the toy connected to the device, in your orgasmic state, that in turn will mess up the thrusting from the machine. Since the machine thrusts in and out, imagine your pussy grabbing the toy on the outward thrust, making it harder for the arm and the toy to return backwards. This can kind of cause your machine to, (idk a good word to insert here) not quite malfunction, but it definitely messes up the thrusting motion for sure. I feel achieving an orgasm through anal is alot easier for me with this machine though. I'd definitely suggest paying more for the upgraded, newer version. It's totally worth it.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)