Date of Visit: friday, 3-7-14
Preferred Method of Contact: pm first then phone
Phone Number: 832-640-4264
Email Address: contact@sabinsworld.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://sabinsworld.com
City, State: Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: convo, kissing, lfk, dfk, breast worship, massage, daty, fiv, bbbj, cim cg, mish, mpos., etc.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hr.
Donation: $$$.80(special)
Approximate age of Companion: 29
Hair Color and Length: red(brunette) down to shoulders maybe a little more
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: white/caucasian
Companion Description: friendly, great personality, playful, younger than pictures,5'3", 125 lbs.

Great GFE
great tcb,bcd
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? definitely exceeds
Would You Recommend this Companion?? definitely yes

Public comments:
these reviews are a little old, haven't had time to bring over from eccie

I read Sabin showcase and ad's before when I was in houston a couple weeks ago, but couldn't if she was in town or not and if she was hobbying or not. Saw another provider a friend had reviewed in another city. This time I contacted one provider but she wasn't coming in town until late friday early saturday, another no response, so when Sabin posted on p411 I decided to see. I then texted her to mention pm, I do at least 2 to prove who I am, She responded and texted we could play. p411's message is having delays so we had a mis-communication, she assumed I wanted a 1 hr instead of the 3 hours that I wanted. We had to switch motels because of finding a room, probably because of rodeo, she got room for 2 hours assuming the 1 hr session. While we were talking subject came up, and we realized mistake. She asked if I mined if we only do 2 hours, I said ok It was both out mistake.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.