Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rebuttal for the Replies

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES
    For us unverified guys you are the ticket to getting verified. I think you are very sexy I'm just not willing to give up my real name to see see but I wish you the best!! It's one of the reasons I'm wary to comment here or review.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
    For us unverified guys you are the ticket to getting verified. I think you are very sexy I'm just not willing to give up my real name to see see but I wish you the best!! It's one of the reasons I'm wary to comment here or review.
    Incorrect dear. I am not THE ticket lol But my strict screening methods do play a LARGE part in the reasons my endorsement of a Gent is so iron clad in the eyes of the powers that be around here.

Before I agree to invite a man to my home and body, I have without-a-doubt proof that he is neither a convicted dangerous criminal nor LE.
    And that's exactly what's wanted before giving access to the secure forums and ROS.

Then there's the fact that in 20 years, this thread you are reading right now is THE MOST "drama" I have ever been directly involved in on any industry discussion board.
    (publicly anyway. I mean, being on staff sticks me smack in the middle of a LOT of drama ugh)

I take EVERYONE'S privacy and safety very seriously. Those that have actually met me in person know that how I am here online is EXACTLY how I am IRL. I write the way I speak. I do not do speech to text.

I do tend to curb my language a bit more tho. IRL, the word FUCK and it's variants come out of my mouth much more often than online

There are several Verified members here that have earned trust and respect as I have. Keyword: EARNED

In my way of thinking......if you can't trust a woman with your real name, you probably shouldn't be trusting her with your body parts between her teeth either.

The ladies are in charge here if they require a proper screening so be it. I didn't think twice about it.

The Ladies are not "in charge" here on OH2. The owner and head admin is. lol

The Ladies ARE in charge of who they choose to see and how they screen for their comfort & safety tho.

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Thanks for the replies Y'all. Sorry I've been MIA. My drive to Baton Rouge for an extended date turned into a nightmare that involved 2 flat tires, 2 broken lug bolts, and a 70 mph brake failure.

No worries tho. Made it to my destination Safe n Sound and only 2.5 hrs later than I had planned.

Looks like the trollish shite towards new members here is not just from the Male side of things. :eye roll:

Of the many guys that have joined by my suggestion, one is getting the worst treatment. And it really does show the TRUE colors of the accuser rather than the accused.

Watch out guys, if you live in MOCO, be careful who you contact or you just might get branded too. :dismissive wanking gesture:
    KrystalRoseBBW you're wonderful and you're doing a great job here whether people see it or not(WE)providers we appreciate you very much* thank you kindly for always looking out for us
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

PM OH2-P411-ECCIE-TEXT ONLY
    https://preferred411.com/admirer/register?ref=199143
    P411:https://preferred411.com/p199143
    VickyZafirah69@protonmail.com
    I live for sex. I celebrate it, and relish the electricity of it, with every fibre of my being. I can see no better reason for being alive.? ― Fiona Thrust

Thank you Vicky

I appreciate your kind words. This garbage lately has been the cause of a bit of a headache on the daily.

I'm in "training" to get my alcohol tolerance back up before going drankin with my girl on Christmas. So the added need for a beer & a shot has actually been a blessing in a way

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    Kystal LET IT all slide off your shoulder... it's the holidays have fun be happy ...no letting anyone ruin you zen...love you and do many others as well...now cheers to that
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

PM OH2-P411-ECCIE-TEXT ONLY
    https://preferred411.com/admirer/register?ref=199143
    P411:https://preferred411.com/p199143
    VickyZafirah69@protonmail.com
    I live for sex. I celebrate it, and relish the electricity of it, with every fibre of my being. I can see no better reason for being alive.? ― Fiona Thrust

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    Thank you Vicky

I'm in "training" to get my alcohol tolerance back up before going drankin with my girl on Christmas. So the added need for a beer & a shot has actually been a blessing in a way
    Heyyy it's me! Your friendly booze tolerance trainer, checking in! How's that endurance going? T-Minus 12 days!!!
    Attachment 1009385
    Last edited by Berry Skyes; 12-13-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Let's put this way.....

All I have left in the liquor cabinet is peppermint schnapps.

Saving that for spiking my cocoa tonight & Xmas eve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2