Quote Originally Posted by Old_hippy View Post
Being a DOM in the D/s world of BDSM I personally like the woman's head over the side of the bed and giving her a nice wet sloppy face fuck and rewarding her with a nice big throat pie. I don't see any providers offering this....lol
The reason you don't see providers offering this much is it can be dangerous even if you think there's trust there. I'm sure there are quite a few out there who enjoy it but I understand why you won't see them advertising it. I love this but I would never say that in an ad for fear of attracting attention from people who wouldn't respect my boundaries. I used to avoid being open as a sub at all because of the number of guys who believed being submissive = willing to submit to anyone and do anything. Even me saying here that I enjoy this specific act might be seen by some people as an invitation that it's on the table which it absolutely isn't unless I decide I feel safe. Anyway, all that to say, I think the focus on establishing a strong trusting relationship should be the foundation and specific acts will follow. Which can make it harder to find the activities you might be looking for but would still be the best decision for mutual safety and respect.