Yesterdays ad to catch you up to speed if you missed it. Thank you guys
Anyone Looking For A Charity Case? Lordt��
I was driving to my new bank today, since my other one closed to make a deposit. Man I looked down and my car was all the way to red, fuck my life.lol

I do have more than one car but I will need to pull it out of the garage and dust it off, and I do have one mechanical thing I need to do on it like change the catalytic converters on it, and yes I have two of them on the vehicle. Jaguar !

So I left the car at a HEB, and took a Uber I'll just figure it when I get back from, Austin! Yes I'm still cuming

So if you would like to help any young lady out on a good cause,please think of me.. I'm looking at the bus schedule shows I'll get in at 245 tomorrow.

So basically I'm trying to either buy a new car or fix my other one I got in the garage. I don't know the extent of the damage on this other car but I think it's a stuck thermostat because the heat won't even blow hot but it went all the way to the red so I don't know if I have blown head gaskets.

Since, I need y'all's help we'll do deal, but any extra tips is greatly appreciated..

100hh
180hr
3502hrs.