Thread: Hollywood

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar

Hollywood

What do providers think when they see depictions of the hobby in movies or TV?
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helblindi View Post
    What do providers think when they see depictions of the hobby in movies or TV?
    Not realistic at all. Sad really. A lot of ladies think this world is like Julia Roberts and Richard Geer in Pretty Woman and it is far from it. It is glorified, over exagerated and not as simple and easy as depicted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Would you want Hollywood to get it right? Not pushing a PoV, just exploring the point.

I'm sure there are plenty of writers, directors, and producers who hobby every now and again, so the experience isn't too far beyond their reach.
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helblindi View Post
    Would you want Hollywood to get it right? Not pushing a PoV, just exploring the point.

I'm sure there are plenty of writers, directors, and producers who hobby every now and again, so the experience isn't too far beyond their reach.
    It would be nice to see it more realistic. The day to day of the average sexworker is not the stuff they portray. I don't think one could even scratch the surface of knowing what it is like to be a sex worker until you personally have been one for many years.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Interesting thread here. I personally would like to see it as it really is. It absolutely should be legal and regulated. Make it safer for everyone and for those who make the choice to do it an "honest" profession.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Sex work should be decriminalized and unregulated in my opinion.

I posted this here a couple of times. It deserves repeating.

James
    Loving life in Austin