Thread: Adult Theaters

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar

Adult Theaters

What are the better adult theaters or viewing booths? Which ones to avoid (no matter how good it looks)?
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helblindi View Post
    What are the better adult theaters or viewing booths? Which ones to avoid (no matter how good it looks)?
    I could neverunderstand the attraction to adult theaters, strip clubs etc. The beers are expensive as hell, and not ones I like to drink, the dances aren't cheap and if you go to the vip room
    it's pricey and keeps going up.
    At the end of the night, unless there's 'extras' you're just a horny guy with nothing to show for it 'cept a thinner wallet.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE looking at naked women who are in shape etc. but going to a strip club, adult theater just seems like a waste.
    Enlighten me.

Seldom Seen Smith

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Did you find any viewing booths good ones. I never been there but want to try. How expensive they would be generally?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I am interested in Helbindi's question. And more importantly, what providers would be willing to go with a client? I love being watched. I think it would be hella exciting to go to an adult theater with a companion.