Companion's Handle: Kendall Kain
Date of Visit: 10/21/21
Preferred Method of Contact: You email or PM her first
Phone Number: Will Provide, but she has a strict rule about sharing it. Please don't.
Email Address: Kendall.kain@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?26053-Kendall-Kain
City, State: West Plano, Texas
Location: Below Frisco off of DNT and Sam Rayburn near shops of Legacy.
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Good convo, lots of touching, LFK, BBBJ, breast worship, CFS, MSOG, Cowgirl, Doggy, more BBBJ, cuddling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
Donation: 510 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 40's
Hair Color and Length: Long, dark red/brown, curly and down to her shoulders
Smoking Status: I don't think she does
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Kendall is a pear shaped BBW with a full set of breasts (DDs I think?), WIDE hips, and an ass that befitting of PAWG status. She's got long curly hair, pale skin, and eyes brighter than the sun! More in ROS
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!

Public comments:
I have worked with Kendall twice and wanted to see her again before she shut down her incall in Plano. Booking was easy, the first time it took about a day to complete screening but this time it was like chatting up an old friend and catching up. We set up something for the next day.

I arrived with 10 minutes to spare, she invited me right away. She greeted me at the door wearing lingerie and a g-string that accentuated her curves perfectly. Her hips and ass drive me insane but her breasts are particular impressive given how round and full they are despite their size and her maturity. Other aspects of her body are rather youthful as well but I'll save that for the ROS (she could put many younger spinners to shame).

As I've come to expect, Kendall's a quality provider with a knack for hospitality- she asked me what I wanted to drink and ran a shower so I could freshen up.

I washed up, stepped out to join her on the couch. We caught up and drank a little, she's very easy to talk to and has that personality of a experienced professional in this industry who can make fast friends with anyone. It doesn't hurt that her hands often ran along my shoulders and down to my cock from time to time either. Eventually she invited me to bed and I'll share the rest of those details below-

All in all, I would highly recommend Kendall to anyone who wants a provider who is willing to make you the center of their world for the allotted time you have together. She's very gifted at what she does, has little compunction about insisting that you lay back and let her do her job, and will treat you like a king.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.