Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
This thread took a weird turn... anyway, everyone has their own perspective and their own comfort levels on how much info they will require/will give and neither is wrong, just got to stay in your own safe zone. If it's not comfortable for you then don't do it. And one thing about staying in your own zone, not everyone will like it and it may even get you labeled a certain way, flattering or not. Shit happens, own it.
I agree. No harm no foul. I think Kynsley took what I said out of context or something because I wasnt trying to attack her in anyway and if I did somehow come off that way I am sorry I did not mean to. All I was saying is that as the ones purchasing a product its up to us gents to spend our funds wherever we see fit. If a lady ask you for more information than you are comfortable providing just move on to the next one.

If any of you actually knew me in my real life you would agree that I am a slob. So its no huge stretch to call me a slobbiets. Actually I dont think of myself that way but have no control over what other people think of me. I like and respect providers and in my nearly 30 years and over one thousand ladies seen have never had a lady go on a board and say I have ever lied cheated stole or caused any harm to them during a visit. I have had a few ladies that I have had spats with on boards over the years due to me calling them out on false advertising or my leaving a truthful review that was not so kind to a lady (but never mean or spiteful). Thats to be expected considering how long I have done this. I stand by my reputation. I am not everyone's cup of tea but I try to be fair and honest and actually live by the edict of not saying anything at all if not having anything nice to say. I dont feel I have to say anymore than the above.