Hey fellas, Sexy lil thing playing with my pussy cuz your not here. In the mood too suck and fuck like were on a movie...cumm lets make a movie...Filipino and german mix, pretty face, nice body, fat ass, tight kitty...extreme bbbj and dt talent. amazing skills and i love to show off...i promise you ill make you toes .its all about you baby when you come see me. just lay back and watch me work.. nothing on earth can compare to the feelings i will make you feel. I guarantee too satisfy you on every level. I am feeling extra playful today. so be a smart man and text me now, ...theres nothing better than catching me on a rainy day. im just here naked waiting for you. and im gonna stay naked cuz i love looking at my body in the mirror. discrete incall off 360 across the freeway from sixflags.....9728779434....150hhr 300hr incall outcall 400hr..
bbbj, dt, daty, ss, nqns, pse, or gfe, bls, lfk, cw, edging,...text me now 972-877-9434...no greek, no bbc, no huge cocks period....my tight pussy cant take it and i wont stretch it,, i keep it tight...lol..lets have some fun....read my reviews,, they say enough..im worth the trip.....cummm play with me....im waiting so text me now....