Hello gentleman! I will be providing from 9am-9pm tomorrow and will be doing my 140halfhour and 240hour incall special. I can also do outcalls for 250hour. Greek will be an additional 40. I’m staying northwest near 183 and pond springs (roughly) and will likely be here for the next few nights. As always my big No No’s are BB (except BJ), SS and CIM/COF. I’m fairly open but if you have any requests feel free to ask, you can get a general feel/idea of my menu based on my many reviews (including the older ones before my hiatus from the hobby). If you check out my previous ads as well as profile you can see pics of my beautiful 36DDs and juicy ass to match. But like many realize, pictures just don’t do them justice.
I can also provide full body massage, same rates would apply and you could also ask for one during our session.
I look forward to hearing from you. For faster response/last minute booking send your contact information as well as how long and what time you’re looking for and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. My alarm is set for 730 so if I don’t wake up in middle of the night that will be my earliest response!

Attachment 925488