Review: A party favor with Abby & Tori ==> just something spontaneous
Date: 6/15/2010
Provider: Amazing Abby Lyyn and Tori
Phone or Pager: 210-461-4694 (Abby) 210-300-3569 (Tori)
Email Address: They will provide
URL / Website: http://www.amazingabbylynn.webs.com
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Area / Address: North Central
Appointment Type: In call
Provider Category: Independents
Activities: Conversation, Cuddling, Massage, FBSM, LK, LFK, DFK, loves having their feet and breasts worshiped, DATY, DT, BLS, BBBJ, BBBJNQNS (ymmv), CG, RCG, K9, Missionary, Russian, MSOG, the definition of GFE mixed lightly with PSE (the words they whisper in your ear-Oh My!!) as you like it. Do not look for interactions between the two of them.
Session Length Scheduled: hour (the clock stopped)
Fee: $$$
Total Paid: Amongst the three of us
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No
Was the Description you were given accurate?: I met them in person
Hair Color and Length: Both have darker hair (Tori's is more reddish) and Abby has highlights - I would say medium length.
Race: Beautiful Hispanics
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: non-smokers
Where did you hear about this provider?: aspd, eccie, and many phone conversations and PMs along with emails
Provider`s Body:

Abby: 5'2', 130, brown eyes, grooming bare, a few tattoos that won't bother you at all and a piercing on her tongue. Maybe a 34C set of breast - quite perky and sensitive. Great squeezable butt which is spank-able. One half of a great MILF team.

Tori: About the same size as Abby and just luscious. I love her skin tone. She is nice and solid and her breasts may be a nice "C" cup. Very nice ass especially in her shorts. Great dark brown eyes that are deep and erotic. She is just pretty - no other words to describe her. The other MILF half.

What was the Provider's Attitude like?: They are both just so genuine and and drama-less ==> sweet young ladies, passionate, sensitive, kissable, 100% GFE...

Comments: In Locker Room
http://www.ourhome2.net/index.php?showtopic=10014

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: Absolutely