EVERY DAY A DIFFERENT CITY
Resized_2021-06-12-17-02-33-750(1).jpg

VISITING AUSTIN TODAY!!
AVAILABILITY
JULY 6TH FROM 3PM -12AM
JULY 7TH FROM 12AM-12PM

PREBOOKING ENCOURAGED, BUT SHORT NOTICE WILL ALSO BE ACCEPTED DURING THAT BLOCK OF TIME.

DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR BLISSFUL TIME WITH ME!!

Text 210 373 6186 for fast booking....

Hello Gentlemen!
I struggle to find the words to correctly convey the sexual anticipation and excitement I'm feeling. As the moisture builds between my legs my thoughts drift off to daydreams where I imagine myself in the middle of a crowd of guys all of which are showing their arousal with their thick hard cocks...they start off fucking me one at a time pounding away at my pink until they deposit their load deep inside me but soon the waiting is too much and I begin feeling a cock preparing to enter my ass at the same time a man all but shoves his cock into my mouth and begins thrusting it in and out. I cum over and over again as the dirtier I feel increases my arousal.....not to mention there's hardly a better feeling than having a cock in every hole and then to feel them all throb and shoot their loads at the same time .....so yeah I'm going to go masterbate again if you wanna book a date shoot me a text and I promise you're going to live getting into my pink paradise.....don't text expecting to dirty talk because I only like dirty talk in person preferably while I watch your cock grow into a hard on that I get to drain ;)

Available from JULY 6TH 3PM - JULY 7TH 12PM

FULL SERVICE, FULL BODY MASSAGE, PROSTATE MASSAGE, CW/BNG & BREASTFEEDING/LACTATION SERVICES ARE ALL OFFERED DURING MY 15/30/60 MIN SESSIONS.

PICK ONE, OR MIX & MATCH AS MANY AS WE CAN FIT IN!

Resized_20210612_165159(1).jpg

Date Donations
QV[15min]: 120
HHR [30min]:160
HR [60 min]:240
DONATIONS FOR
FULL SERVICE WITH GREEK
QV: Not Offered [I like to take my time with greek]
HHR: 260
HR: 340
Anything goes hour: 360- first come first served....only one slot available each week

All gifts are greatly appreciated :)
Here's my Amazon wishlist. Just add your name/handle or phone # to the gift card so I know who to thank.

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share

INCALL LOCATED NEAR THE DOMAIN---- SHORT NOTICE APPTS WELCOMED
TEXT 210 373 6186 TO BOOK!
Please include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your intial message for faster screening.

VISIT MY ONLY FANS FOR MORE PICS AND VIDEOS

WWW.ONLYFANS.COM/ALLYBLISS

ONLY CASH OR CASHAPP ACCEPTED FOR DATES