Companion's Handle: Bradlie Bedford
Date of Visit: 05/31/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: Text or call, did both
Phone Number: 682-710-0620
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...radlie-Bedford
City, State: Fort Worth, TCU area, TX
Type of Visit: Incall, private apartment
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, light massage, LFK, Bbbj, cfs, cowgirl, doggie
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: $250
Approximate age of Companion: 38
Hair Color and Length: Blonde, Medium length
Smoking Status: Smokes, but not during session and couldnÂ’t smell any smoke
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Looks just like her pics. IÂ’m a total MILF lover and sheÂ’s a total MILF! Nice sexy smooth mommy body, AMAZING tits, nice small assÂ…. Damn!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed indeed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
So I had seen some comments about negative reviews, but my reality was TOTALLY positive! Took a little bit of time to schedule but we both have lives and my schedule can change at a moments notice so not really her fault. Incall was clean and in a good neighborhood (believe me, IÂ’ve lived here 30 years). Called her when i got there and she met me outside with a big hug and a smile. Had on some tiny shorts 😁 and a top that displayed a NICE view of cleavage. Went to the apartment and to the bedroom. I was a little nervous, havenÂ’t done this in a long time but she put me right at ease. Talked for a little bit, sheÂ’s funny guys, got into a little LFK and mutual touching. Got a nice little back rub and then the fun began.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.