Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cailin Vital: Overnight with my ATF "Corvette Cailin" Vital **pic*

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonHammer View Post
    Use to see her all the time. Then she basically told me to F off with my grandfathered rate she gave me for years.
    Me too HH. But I know how amazing this girl is and totally understand why she would stick to the higher paying clients. I don't take it personally and if I decide to see her, I will pay her rate but she is a low volume provider and stays booked with her regular clients most of the time.
    MCL is spot on in his review and appreciation for Cailen. She is such a sweet person inside and out.
    I'm an experienced hobbyist with over 100 okays on P411.
    I do not provide any other references than P411.
    I am a gentleman who respects a lady.
    I prefer a GFE experience.
    I love sensuous kissing, BBBJ and DATY.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Another very very great review, MCL! You're getting super creative with these, brother! haha

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAllen View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    Another very very great review, MCL! You're getting super creative with these, brother! haha

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Thanks, CC!

MCL
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar
    Very nice MCL. Overnights can be costly, typically 4-5 x hourly rate. So you can either go with 5 separate nice dates or one Epic experience. Just like you, I have an ATF that I just can't get enough of. We are extremely compatible and enjoy each others company (even though I'm a hardline GOP while she is liberal as fuck). It's not just about the incredible sex. After a dozen overnights, it keeps getting better. Planning different events makes each overnight memorable. City Centre, TW Resort, Lake Charles, Keemah, Concerts, bar hopping and more. Mix in good food, plenty of spirits and Popeyes, and it's a recipe for a heck of a good time. If you can afford the cost I do suggest you try it out. Obviously if you have a spouse it can be challenging (work travel, visiting family or friends, attending conventions or out of town sporting events are some of the excuses I've given when I was with my wife).

Brutha nice job. Caitlin def is a great choice for overnight bro. Even otherwise no rush good spirited Latina.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hawkeyerev's Avatar
    In many years of hobbying I have never found a more consistently sweet-natured girl that keeps me attracted and excited every single time. She is just in a different class.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2