Thread: Am I blocked?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Am I blocked?

Been having trouble connecting with some of my go to folks lately and now I’m not permitted to reply to posts. Is it possible I’ve been blocked or disabled here? :-(
    Anyone else?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Your not blocked but because you are unverified, you don’t have full access to the site.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah. I’ve tried following the steps of getting verified but never got a response. I guess I pissed somebody off, I just can’t for the life of me figure out why. I’ve been seeing some of these ladies for years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's not you. Most of the ladies have just decided to not return messages or to make appointments and just not show, or say they are coming and don't or get this I had one earlier this week make an appointment for noon and show up at 3:45 right after my wife got home.
    It's a good thing my wife approves and is aware otherwise really bad things could have happened.
    And this is not just one provider, it has become a trend. I have literally tried to have an appointment every day this week and after Wednesday I started booking two providers in order to hedge my bet and still got flaked on.
    The only lady that has come through and is absolutely reliable is Red Hot.
    Unfortunately she is a part time provider who just does this for fun as she has a full time career and doesn't need the money.
    According to her she does it just for the thrill and her words " can't find enough cock to suck".
    Today is another example of how poor the talent pool is. I literally contacted 8 providers today, including some I consider just barely interesting.

And out of those I had only 3 get to the point of agreeing to a time, then out of those 3, one who took 2 hours to reply and ask for my address, got butt hurt when I told her I was sorry but already had another lady respond and agree to a date.
    Now out of those 2 one said she was stuck in non existent traffic and the other I'm still waiting on who was supposed to be here for 9:30

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles III View Post
    Been having trouble connecting with some of my go to folks lately and now I’m not permitted to reply to posts. Is it possible I’ve been blocked or disabled here? :-(
    Anyone else?
    i don't believe you're blocked. but you have a verified status now, should be smooth sailing from here on out.
    enjoy and have fun :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks P. Yeah. Went through shortly after my post. ;-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well good luck moving forward Bro and I hope you are able to avoid the troubles this other brother ^^^^ is describing.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE