Companion's Handle: Meagan Mouthzilla
Date of Visit: 5/27/21
Preferred Method of Contact: she seemed fine with texting, no PM sent
Phone Number: 682-241-5887
Email Address: n/a
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...gan-Mouthzilla
City, State: North Richland Hills, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: CW,BBBJTC,DT,Gagging
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: late 20's, early 30's
Hair Color and Length: black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: AA
Companion Description: her pictures are spot on. Slim, tight body, A cups
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Meagan was kind enough to break my newbie cherry. Very understanding and communicated effectively with me via texts. She was ready at our agreed time which was a huge plus for me and dressed to my liking. When I walked in she was wearing just what I requested and allowed me to shower real quick. When I got out she was waiting on the bed for me and we had some small talk which was nice. Once the convo was over she got on top and began kissing my thighs, cock and stomach area. I was rock solid in no time and Meagan began her magic. She has great DSL's and looked amazing while worshiping my dick. Good suction, rhythm and moaning noises. She alternated between mouth only and her hands, also going back/forth between fast and slow. Just as I was ready to blow she stopped and offered to go into other things. I opted for her to keep sucking on junior and in no time I blew my load. She did not swallow but that didn't bother me at all. We wrapped up with some more talk and I was out the door. Very pleasant experience for me as I was quite nervous and just getting into the hobby.