Thread: Cherri Plum aka Chanel: Chanel aka Cherri Plum. Fantastic time better each visit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cherri Plum aka Chanel: Chanel aka Cherri Plum. Fantastic time better each visit

Companion's Handle: Cherri aka Chanel

Date of Visit:May 21

Preferred Method of Contact: text

Phone Number: 832-779-5476

Email Address: mailto:vipchanel@protonmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25390-Cherri-Plum

City, State: Houston, Texas

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Lfk, bbbjx3, hi, coco oil, mpcfs, toys n fun!

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr

Donation: 3 Ben Franklin + tip (went over)

Approximate age of Companion: 25

Hair Color and Length: dark to shoulders w highlights

Smoking Status: na

Ethnic/Racial background:mixed, AA and Hispanic

Companion Description: Beauty! 5 ft 3 inch exotic, well shaped, athletic and very pretty face it will melt you

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell yes

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes yes, but leave her just for me please

Public comments: She is a wonderful smart and cool person. I have some advance for her to bring some toys, she met last minute because she had an open schedule, and the more we meet and we get to know each other, it just get in a groove and passion..and trust...makes for more fun for boys!

The rest of the story..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Bigtex6; 05-24-2021 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Gremlins. Had put in Iso

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Very nice review, Tex! I agree with you that Cherri is an absolute gem out here.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.