Phone or Pager:GL 290-2766 , K-995-4557
    Email Address: home 2
    URL / Website:home 2
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Central SA inside IH 10
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independents
    Activities:BBBJ X 2, multiple O's for everybody, DFK X 2, DATY X 2, Girl on Girl DFK, K9, Mish, all but trip to the isles
    Session Length Scheduled: 30 min. but went over a bit
    Fee:$50 X 2
    Total Paid:$$$
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? extremely!
    Hair Color and Length: K-black to chin, straight, fine and fabulous, G-long blond, straight, to mid-back, very sexxxy!!
    Race: Cauc-K, G-latina mix I think
    Perfume/Fragrance: natural
    Smoking Status:NS-both
    Where did you hear about this provider: social and prior meeting
    Provider`s Body: G-36 C's to D's, curvy, sexy, model eyes, face and smile 5'5" 125#, K- milky white color, B's, very proportionate 125 #
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Fantastic for both!!!
    Comments:
    We arrived at the incall, ripping clothes off and freshening up quickly as K had to catch a flight to Den- Ginger was last to the bed as K and I were lip-locked and having DFK and G joined in with both of us. Proceeded to DATY K while G did a wonderful BBBJ on me- fingered G while Datying K, Brought K to a quick O and then gave the same treatment to G, while G & K enjoyed some DFK, soon had G to her first O with her thighs pulsating announcing her arrival. K returned the BBBJ favor as I Datyed G-both these ladies have skilllllssss in the BBBJ dept. On went a cover and K and I rocked in mish with G watching and commenting on how to do K. Very sexy!!!! Switched to G for K9-needed some help, soooooo then, both ladies did a tag-team BBBJ until the rocket went off and hit both in numerous spots. hot towel clean-up and some cuddling and DFK'ing. A marvelous time for all 3 participants. These ladies together are as good as it gets as they both enjoy each other very much and seek to please you at the same time. Very vocal, just like I like them X 2 WOW!!!!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? I'll be BACK!!!! AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

Supermoderator - Retired fisherman6944's Avatar
    Nice review. All had a good time. Hope to enjoy that some time myself.
    fishermam6944