Thread: Any ladies left in killeen at all???

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Any ladies left in killeen at all???

Why is it so dry here?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Because providers what to charge whatever they want, for bad service. Also providers think they are doing Jons a favor instead of providing a service. Providers go ghost for weeks then come back and ask to be supported, people move on. If we as Jon’s have to deal with bad service, drama, attitude problems, and leave sessions asking yourself why did I just do that? Why bother we can have all that from a regular relationship for way less. We joined the hobby for less hassle and convenience. It now feels like being in the hobby is more work than real life so back to real life I go.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    C'mon man.
    Tell us what you really think.
    I'm a lil more ZEN than most, so I was able to sense a lil hostility in your aura.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lol I wish I was mad. Trust me I am the most zen person I know. He asked why, I just laid out it out the best way I could if you have anything to add or correct please do so. Providers and patrons on here think they can act and do whatever they feel with no consequences. Providers provide bad services then complain guys don’t want to see them or pay their rates. Tried to tell a couple then I learned. Jon’s don’t treat providers with respect I knew sooner or later it would get to this. Providers don’t post pictures from head to toe so we know what we are walking into, that’s a recipe for no more visits. Everything is a market economy. At the end it’s should I go see a provider at these ridiculous price point or go get a steady girl and buy a Tesla think I will be driving a Tesla and only see the one worth seeing. I wish I could be mad but you can’t get mad at a rock for being a rock.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I too have seen that there is not much postings in Killeen area. I also think if you are not verified some of those who you want to meet will not PM you back. Even with references. You can find and take chances on LC up here. Plenty of advertisements on that site but here not much. I have met and had a date with some cool providers here though. But my regulars are in Austin where I began this hobby. So I drive down when work allows me to. But again nice ladies up here just not much advertising. Not sure why.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You also have to take into account that a lot of these girls are UTR since covid and with sites like OF, which make it easier for providers to make money with less risk, you're going to see a downsize in the amount of providers here. We are not the only ones feeling this though. My advice, find a good provider or two and stick with them. Might just have to weather the storm for a bit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seems to be few pickings in here, which has turned me to other websites to find ladies. Getting verified in here is pretty tough for us guys IDK about the ladies so that might be another reason as well.
    Hispanic male - loves some meat to grab

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hello seems to me...... sometime ago bcs was the dry place........now killeen
    Is the new dry spot....
    It's crazy.....
    I wonder if any of the ladies on the board would be willing to do some kinda
    Roll call?
    After all we all have lives with and jobs outside of the hobby
    Maybe see if can get list going to see who is still active & when they are available in killeen?
    This past year has been hard & has changed the way people do thing's!!
    Last edited by Mhpst69; 03-28-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Im in Hewitt, just south of Waco and
    I have been moderately busy. :)
    Im 55 min from you in Killeen/ H.H. and
    I would love to see you! Im Highly Reviewed and
    I dont "ghost" my guys then pop back up.
    Im very reliable and punctual.
    ( Maybe I should do a 1-2 day tour in
    Killeen soon. ) Hugs ! Zena. ♡
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zena99 View Post
    Im in Hewitt, just south of Waco and
    I have been moderately busy. :)
    Im 55 min from you in Killeen/ H.H. and
    I would love to see you! Im Highly Reviewed and
    I dont "ghost" my guys then pop back up.
    Im very reliable and punctual.
    ( Maybe I should do a 1-2 day tour in
    Killeen soon. ) Hugs ! Zena. ♡
    You do a one or two day here and Ill be the first one to see you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Awesome !!!! maybe we could meet up sometime?

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Ok....
    Great ! :) ;)
    Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Companion Companion
    Well I am sure there are a few that can back me up when I say not all of us act like we are doing you a favor. I have posted in Killeen before and even said I would go to BCS but most want to text or email forever and then don't set anything up. I am a very easy going person ( and most of the girls are ) but like the others said also...alot have been a little more careful due to Covid. I have a reg I see and thats been it for months.
    But remember NOT ALL OF US act like you described so try not to judge all because of 1 or 2

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Shea View Post
    Well I am sure there are a few that can back me up when I say not all of us act like we are doing you a favor. I have posted in Killeen before and even said I would go to BCS but most want to text or email forever and then don't set anything up. I am a very easy going person ( and most of the girls are ) but like the others said also...alot have been a little more careful due to Covid. I have a reg I see and thats been it for months.
    But remember NOT ALL OF US act like you described so try not to judge all because of 1 or 2
    i live in heights and you know i would defintely see you if youd ever let me