Companion's Handle: Chanelle2021
Date of Visit: 4/16/2021
Preferred Method of Contact: txt
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...7-Chanelle2021
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? a little late, but I caught her as she was about to check out
Activities: bng
Scheduled Length of Visit: bng
Donation: 80
Approximate age of Companion: no idea
Hair Color and Length: dark, up in a bun
Smoking Status: not that I could tell
Ethnic/Racial background: hispanic
Companion Description: her pics are legit, she looks very much like you see on her profile. She is very clean, pretty, made up, and business-like
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? I hate this question.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
I was supposed to meet up with a new woman, but after setting the appointment, she never got back to me about where to go. So, as I realized I was left hanging, I checked the red zone. Chanelle was already on and posting so I thought I'd give her a try. I've never seen her before but I was hoping she would see someone with no references (mine have all left the hobby, or moved.) She was quick to answer my texts, and we set up a simple bng. I arrived at her hotel near the airport and txt her. I think she was in the middle of packing up to check out because this part did take some time. After about 10 minutes, she texted me her room number and I went in. There isn't much to add at this point. She was very welcoming, warm, and communicative.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.