Thread: Austin Ellen I could use your help

Figuring It Out

Question Austin Ellen I could use your help

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...h-I-wonder-why

“Yes, A provider here is alllowed to post ads and have a no review policy.
    Cuchi -- The reason is - because she can. Don't like it and want to debate the issue? Go somewhere else. Bye Felcia.” Closed A

Austin Ellen couple of quick questions:

1- Why are hobbyists threads getting closed yet providers threads stay open?

Sue Nami opens two threads about blow jobs and TCB that seems to be okay. All the threads posted by hobbyists (6 on the first page not including one that just disappeared) get closed? I was wondering why that is?

2- You even closed a thread of a provider who is in the hospital. I didn’t get a chance to offer well wishes. Why would that thread be closed?

3- When you say...go some where else... what does that mean? Another forum or another site or straight to hell?

Seems like people toss around words like “community” and yet there is no community when all aren’t able to voice their opinion. Or is COED just for providers / companions? In no way am I questioning the authority of Mr CK1942 or any staff member. I just want to be part of the community and fit in. Please help me understand if you don’t mind.

4- Who in the hell is Felicia? Someone I should know?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    I will reply and include my reply as a PM to the OP since he has a 30 day vacay from this forum.

Sir,

Starting off, why did you NOT send this question to the staffer via PM.

Would have been more polite, more politically correct (fwiw) and would not have given others an oppty to post rude replies. Which is why this thread is closed to replies.

Please read the faq:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/faq.php?fa...#faq_community

As for direct replies:

1- Why are hobbyists threads getting closed yet providers threads stay open?

There are objective and subjective rules about closing vs. keeping a thread open to run its course.

Sue Nami opens two threads about blow jobs and TCB that seems to be okay. All the threads posted by hobbyists (6 on the first page not including one that just disappeared) get closed? I was wondering why that is?

I will take a look ^^^ and try to get back to you on a timely basis.

2- You even closed a thread of a provider who is in the hospital. I didn’t get a chance to offer well wishes. Why would that thread be closed?

Because threads of such a personal nature are usually closed within 24 to 48 hours of posting. Members can always shoot a pm.

3- When you say...go some where else... what does that mean? Another forum or another site or straight to hell?

Since we have already communicated, take your choice. Community membership here is always voluntary; we accept new members at face value until the member shows evidence of purpose other than hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBA
    San Antonio - cancelled- new dates TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!