Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
    Activities: none except texting and waiting
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: black and medium
    Smoking Status: idk
    Ethnic/Racial background: colombian
    Companion Description: shes hot from the first time I saw her but she ghosts people
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? no

Public comments:
    I have been with her before on 3/4 and she was very hot so I wanted to reschedule and did for today at 2:30 and arrived on time and texted her that I was outside her place waiting and ready when she was. I never heard back and ended up texting her several more times before I finally gave up after 2 hours. She never once even responded even after I told her I was going to write a bad review and that I would've been a repeat customer. Sad time waster

[HIDE ]Monumental waste of time. She's very hot but I hate wasting my time and she didn't even have the decency to say she is cancelling or that she's busy, much better options than leading me on. I had been there before so I was sitting outside her place for 2 full hours and right as I was about to leave I saw her open her door and get in a car with one of her girlfriends and just leave without a care in the world. Will not be going back and it's a shame because she's got a great body even though she is very expensive and has a limited menu.[/HIDE ]

NCNS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR REVIEW FORUM AND ARE MOVED TO COED FORUM WHERE THE HIDE COMMAND IS NOT PERMITTED - CK1942

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry to hear about that. I saw her once and everything went like clockwork.
    I know you said you waited two hours, but geez man, that’s quiet a bit of time to be hanging around that area. You should have gone to the HEB and checked out the sights. They have good looking women coming in and out of there. Good burgers too.

Hobbyist can be time wasters, too. I mean it’s the hobby. It’s not a perfect business. Let it go.

Go see Kayla Star. She’s wonderful. Does great work on my back and shoulders. I recently had rotator cuff surgery and she did a great job on my scapula and neck area.

Figuring It Out
    Or

When you want a massage go get a massage. I see two different girls for 50 minute appointments. Damn near fall asleep every time. When I leave I feel like a million bucks. Cost: $80 and I always leave a $20 tip so $100.

When I want to get my salad tossed, or my cucumber rubbed and my shiitake mushroom polished I do my research. If they flake I wait 15 minutes then I’m gone.

You did the right thing. Hopefully other guys will read this and think twice before scheduling. Sadly with limited choices this shit goes on. They could care less because they have more business than they can handle.