👅👅👅👅🙋🏻*♀️hello I’m Samy69👅👅👅👅
🌹👅🥰 hi having a good weekend it’s me Samy69 🥰👅🌹🌹 if I don’t answer it’s because I’ve l left the office All my pics are here Well Hello thank you for liking my profile , Woman are different and I’m different when you text I always like to see a picture of my clients or I won’t answer your text 8F8CFFE5-F184-473F-9138-9178D3BB25BE.jpg9B293D89-D31B-4F6F-AFC6-8BECEDAF5A90.jpgI’m sorry if you don’t like that but before I give out any information I have to see a photo of you my photos are in my profile so please don’t ask me to send them. I’m nice kind and friendly ☺️ Let’s get to know eachother I think it will be fun and exciting. Hope you enjoy my photos. 👅😘 I’m kind of a quite person but once we know each other I’m a very cool person it don’t take long . I love to give oral and receive it, see you soon 😉👅💦if I don’t text back right away it’s because I’m in session

Samy69 (210) 664-9374 I do texting only so feel free to text me 😉 because I try to check the email but texting is faster for me