Find each other and rub each other all over to keep nice and toasty!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are currently the best days to plan for (and this Thursday is forecasted to be extra cold, so lets plan now to warm each other up!) We could start with something around noonish and see where we wander off to.

Wednesday after 1pm will work as well.

But before we can start rubbing our twigs together to start a spark we got to attend to the safety and security of our fire. So please include minimum 2 ladies information web page, contact info and last time you last visited with them. I am also very fond of P411, so you can drop me note from there too and that will move things along quickly as well.

For an hour of fire starting practice its 250, for 90 minutes of rubbing those sticks together it'll be 325 and for 2 hrs of lots of rubbing and sparks flying and blowing and whatever else we decide to do to keep things warm is 400.
Now mind you this only for time compensation and nothing else. I just like the idea of talking about how best to build and maintain a fire during that time as a possible topic. hehe ;p

I look forward to hearing from you. And I'll gladly send you a picture once we've spoken. Just haven't mastered that technique here yet.